1. The data can be used to understand what students want and need.
2. The data can be used to identify students who may need extra support.
3. The data can be used to improve communication between departments.
4. The data can be used to plan events and activities that students will actually want to participate in.
5. The data can be used to track progress over time and make necessary adjustments along the way.
Colleges and universities are always looking for ways to improve student engagement. After all, engaged students are more likely to persist through to graduation. An AI Communication Platform can help institutions of higher education to provide their students with quick and easy ways to engage with the school, like via SMS text messages or a chatbot on the school’s website. And, if the AI is stumped at any point, a human staff member can then be looped in for a call, email, live chat or video meeting. But that’s not all! Behind the scenes, the AI is learning from all collective interactions. This learning makes the AI smarter over time. Additionally, the interactions also provide the college or university with a tremendous amount of data that can help the institution improve existing workflows and processes. Here are 5 specific ways that data from an AI Communication Platform can be used to improve student engagement:
If you’re looking for ways to improve student engagement at your college or university, an AI Communication Platform may be just what you need! Not only will it provide your students with quick and easy ways to engage with your institution, but it will also give you access to valuable data that you can use to improve existing workflows and processes. So why wait? Implement an AI Communication Platform today and start reaping the benefits!